Pumpkin Pudding Cups
We love celebrating Halloween in our house. We usually decorate, and make sure our costumes are really special! My kids love carving pumpkins, and I tend to bake a lot but it can be hard to come up with different ideas year after year!
So if you are having a hard time coming up with something special, and fun for your little spookable around Halloween time – why not try these delicious Pumpkin Pudding cups!
- Decorating bags
- Three cups/spoons
- Parchment paper
- Your Favorite Pudding, pre-made
- Wilton Halloween cookie/candy mold
- Wilton candy melts- orange, yellow, green
- Pretzel twists
- Chocolate pudding
- Crushed Oreo cookies
- Chocolate (or flavour of your choice) pre-made pudding
- In three different microwave safe bowls, melt your candy melts on 50% power for 3-4 minutes until melted, stirring every 30 seconds
- Put your plastic decorating bags inside cups, folding the tops over the sides
- Pour your melted chocolate into your bags
- Fill your pumpkin candy melts with the orange chocolate, use your tooth pick to remove the air bubbles (you can see from the bottom of the mold)
- Fill the stem area with your green chocolate (use the toothpick to get rid of the air bubbles)
- Let harden for an hour (or put in the fridge for 30 minutes)
- Once your pumpkins have hardened, fill your pumpkin face with the yellow chocolate, and let harden again
- Fill your glasses with chocolate pudding, and top off with your crushed Oreos, and chocolate pumpkins
Put it all together and you’ve made a fun, and spooky little Halloween pudding cup for you and your loved ones to enjoy. These are perfect for a party, or even just an after dinner treat leading up to the big evening!
For more great articles from Jeanine, visit her site at SixTimeMommy.com!