Grilled Veggie and Cheese Stuffed Pork Sirloin
Am I the only person who is so over chicken, burgers and hot dogs on the grill by the end of the summer? Don’t get me wrong – I love those – but sometimes I just want something more creative that can still be made on the grill. That’s why I put together this amazing recipe perfect for any foodie who loves the grill.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 Smithfield® Garlic and Herb Pork Sirloin
- 1/2 Cup Shredded Mozzerella Cheese
- 1 Cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- Fresh Chopped Vegetables of Choice (I went with fresh squash from our garden)
Here’s what to do:
(1) Cut sirloin in half so that there is a top and bottom (and stuffing can be placed in the middle). Flatten out some with a meat tenderizer, and throw on a grill preheated to 450 degrees.
(2) Use tin foil to wrap up vegetables and cheese with a splash of olive oil and also place on grill.
(3) Cook veggies around 10 minutes or until soft and tender, and cook meat until inside reaches 165 degrees or around 25 minutes.
(4) Assemble by placing cheesy vegetables between the two slabs of pork, slice and serve!
This recipe is so easy, absolutely delicious, uses only a few ingredients, and has so much flavor thanks to the marinated pork!
I find Smithfield® pork products at Walmart! Right now save $2.00 on any one Smithfield® Marinated Pork Product through this digital coupon offer (while supplies last).
What is your favorite thing to cook on the grill? Let me know below!