Women’s Daily Community Guidelines
Women’s Daily is a community for women ages 18 and older. Women’s Daily does not provide professional advice, diagnosis or treatment of any kind – medical, legal, professional or personal. Any articles and posts published by Women’s Daily are based upon the opinions and viewpoints of our writing staff.
Articles that are submitted from Women’s Daily Contributors are the opinions of those of contributors, not necessarily those of Women’s Daily or Engage the Crowd, LLC.
We recommend seeking professional help or guidance before taking any action that may impact the health or well being of yourself or others.
Women’s Daily has two main guidelines for our community:
- We embrace diverse and open minded conversation.
- We will not publish or allow any unacceptable content on our site.
Women’s Daily embraces diverse and open minded conversation –
As a website devoted to creating a community of women that empower, encourage and inspire one another, we welcome the diverse values and opinions of our contributors and our community. We encourage contributors, professionals, and women from all walks of life to comment, share and participate within the community. Women’s Daily is all about positive experiences, personal growth, respect of ourselves and others, and making life beautiful.
Women’s Daily will not publish unacceptable content or allow it from our community –
Everything published on Women’s Daily is content: Your posts, comments, poll responses, audio, video, text, images, you name it. We embrace your diversity of opinions and values (see above) but we insist that your content may not include anything unacceptable.
We define unacceptable content as anything included or linked that is:
- Being used to abuse, harass, stalk or threaten a person or persons
- Rude, explicit, vulgar, or demeaning in nature.
- Libelous, defamatory, knowingly false or misrepresents another person
- Infringes upon any copyright, trademark, trade secret or patent of any third party. (If you quote or excerpt someone’s content, it is your responsibility to provide proper attribution to the original author. For a clear definition of proper attribution and fair use, please see The Electronic Frontier Foundation’s Legal Guide for Bloggers at this URL: http://www.eff.org/bloggers/lg/.
- Violates any obligation of confidentiality
- Violates the privacy, publicity, moral or any other right of any third party
- Contains SPAM or “Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages.” For Women’s Daily’s purposes, we define SPAM as anything that qualifies as nonsense unrelated to the discussion, either in comments on a posts or article. This nonsense may take classic forms (e.g., simple links to unrelated content that are often advertising or e-commerce), or more insidious forms.
Women’s Daily’s owners and staff define and determine what is “unacceptable content” on a case-by-case basis-and our definitions are not limited to this list. We reserve the right to change these standards at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to remove links to any content at any time.
We welcome your help upholding these community guidelines. If you are concerned about any content you see on this network, we urge you to report it by clicking on the appropriate link that appears at the bottom of every post. We also invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you see content that violates these guidelines. Thank you for working with us to create a great environment for the Women’s Daily community.